Old versionsSee all
OfficeOne ProTools Zoom allows you to zoom into slides during the slide show while retaining the quality of the slide.
The new menu items are as follows:
- Zoom In: Clicking the Zoom In menu item to zoom into the slide.
- Zoom Out: The Zoom Out menu item does the reverse of zoom-in and zooms out a zoomed-in slide. It has no effect if the slide has not been zoomed-in.
- Zoom Fit: The zoom fit menu item allows you to get back to the non-zoomed state of the slide.
These Pan menu items are as follows:
- Pan Left: The Pan Left menu item allows you to move the zoomed-in slide to the left to show the contents to the right that have gone off-screen.
- Pan Right: The Pan Right menu item allows you to move the zoomed-in slide to the right - it shows more content from the left of the slide and makes an equal amount of content go off-screen to the right.
- Pan Up: This scrolls the zoomed-in slide upwards.
- Pan Down: A reverse of Pan Up operation, the Pan Down menu item allows you to scroll the zoomed-in slide down.